Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy (Almost) New Year!

Happy (almost) New Year!  Kate here today, sharing my last project designed for Quick Quotes.

I have been truly blessed to design for such a wonderful company over the past year,  so today I am sending some Quick Quotes Blessings your way!


My wreath was created with Quick Quotes papers from previous Club Q Kits.  I mixed and matched the papers then used my Silhoutte to cut out the leaves and banner.  Lots of Quick Quotes Chalking Ink adorns the word "blessings" and the outside of the banner to give them both some dimension.


The fabulous Shakespeare quote is from Quick Quotes Sentiments Bundle.  It is the perfect blessing for the new year!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Club Q- December & November
QQ Sentiments Bundle
Powder Puff Chalking Ink: Plum Crazy & Amaretto

Other Supplies:
Want2Scrap Pearls
JilliBean Soup Alphas
Silhoutte Cuts: Wreath & Banner, 4 Fall Leaves

Wishing you all a healthy, peaceful and contented 2014!
~Kate

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the leaves and the pearls!!

Heather said...

Hi Katie! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be able to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE your wreath!!! totally fun!!!

Kristie said...

Beautiful wreath, Katie! Great mixture of papers and pearls. I'm sorry to see your QQ term come to an end! I have enjoyed seeing all of your projects for them.

Connie Mercer said...

so festive~love the leaves!!!