Sunday, January 20, 2013

Perpetual Memory Calendar

I have seen all kinds of unique ways to document daily memories all over Pinterest.  What I didn't see was one created from items people already had on hand.  This week during my Helmar Live Ustream I shared how I created my perpetual memory calendar with a recycled Maya Road tin, scrap paper, October Afternoon embellishments, ribbon, and lots of Helmar glues. 





Be sure to check out my Helmar Live Ustream if you want to know how to make this! 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea!! I loveeeeeeeee this!! Totally pinning yours!!!

wendipooh13 said...

this is such a cool idea!!!! LOVE how yours turned out!!!

Amy Lynne said...

This is soooo awesome, Katie! What an amazing idea.:) I'm going to try this for sure! Wonderful!:)