Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Susanne!

You all don't know Susanne, but take my word she is pretty fabulous!  She is one of my co-workers and a darn good Speech-Language Pathologist.  So when her birthday popped up on my calendar I knew I needed to get my creative on!

(Please forgive the iphone photo of this card.  With the time change it is dark when I go to work and dark when I get home from work, so this iphone photo was taken at work just so I could share it with all of you.)

My inspiration for this card are the simple hexagon stickers I used with the sentiments.  Simple, yet perfect for a card.  They were left over from last month's Scrappy Chic's Kit.  I used Helmar ZapDots on the back of the hexagons to give them a bit of lift off the paper.

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
Paper ~ Memory Box
Stickers ~ Teresa Collins
Twine ~ The Twinery
Glues ~ Helmar

Happy Birthday, Susanne!

3 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

I LOVE this card!

~jan said...

*sigh* What a beautiful card - the colors, the hexies, that little paper rose - just lovely!

Kristie said...

Great card, Katie!! Love all the different hexagons :)