Friday, November 9, 2012

Cute & Colorful

Cute & Colorful is what you might consider my scrapping style.  Cute & Colorful is what I consider my daughter's fashion style.   Even if she wears a neutral palette for her outfit, there is always a pop of bright blue, pink, purple or yellow in her accessories.


Lily is generally gracious about all my photo taking.  In "13" she was heading out to a school dance.  Her dress and sweater didn't have enough color for her so she added bright blue leggings and a bright blue flower in her hair. Taking a lesson from Lily,  I used that bright blue color as an accent to all the green on my layout. 

Most of the papers I used are by Pebbles Inc.  I am just loving all the green lately!  Butterfly and paper clip embellishments are by Studio Calico.  


Lily's hip hop outfit from last year's recital just screamed "use pink!" So I did. This fun pink paper is by Doodlebug Designs.  I wanted the pink paper to stand out so I bordered it with smooth black cardstock.  Random buttons are by Doodlebug Design Inc and Crate Paper as well as some from my stash.  The black pearls are by Queen & Co.

I hope you have enjoyed my cute & colorful post.  Go out and add some color to your day!

No comments: